Opening hours may vary with no notice.
We accept most card payment types except American Express. Company cheques are acceptable, personal cheques are not. We accept cash in GBP only. Invoice payments are not accepted, and all bookings must be paid for in full before events are allowed to proceed. Cheques must be made payable to Absolutely Leisure Ltd and must be submitted a minimum of 14 days before the event date.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Whilst we will make every attempt to accommodate you if you wish to change the date or time of your booking, this may not be possible with sufficient notice. Within 72 hours of your booking we will not be able to move your booking at all and should you choose not to attend all payments will be lost.
If you want to talk to us about your bowling booking please call us on 01296 326888 during our standard opening hours. If you would like to write to us please direct correspondence to Rogue, Unit 6, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury HP19 8DB. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and we always welcome feedback to continually improve our service. All our prices for everything except Bowling & Karting include VAT at 20% and include free shoe hire. Unless you tag these on, food and drink are not included in our packages. Likewise, games machines, pool tables and Softplay will all have to be paid for upon arrival, excluding Birthday parties.
You can book online up to 6 months in advance. We class children as those who are 16 and under, 17 and above is classed as an Adult for Bowling and Karaoke. Softplay is for under 7s only, and superviors must be over 18 only. Cadet Karting is for ages 8-13, minimum height 130cm.
We review our price structure regularly and our best offers are always available exclusively online. Please do not call our Sales team or come in and attempt to book these offers as this is not possible unless booked online. All online bookings must be made a minimum of one hour before you wish to bowl. If our prices do change, for whatever reason, you will only ever pay the price you originally booked at (unless you change the booking in any way).
Any food or drink booked online is subject to availability and an alternative may be offered. Alcohol purchases made online in advance will still need to have their age verified by our bar staff. If proof of age is not available, drink will not be given and no refund will be given. We promote sensible drinking, www.drinkaware.co.uk
Full payment is required for all bookings in advance. Please note that at present Soft Play and Karaoke can’t be booked online, however we hope to have this in place soon. Online bookings are strictly non refundable and nontrasnferable and cannot be cancelled. No exceptions will be made and the management’s decision is final.
Please note a booking fee applies for all bookings. Our standard no refunds policy applies to ALL bookings made either by walk in, call centre or if you book online. If you wish to cancel your booking, no refund will be offered and we cannot guarantee a transfer is available, including booking fees. Please ensure that you have final player numbers before booking as if a member of your group does not attend the booking the money paid for them will be lost and, again, is not refundable or exchangeable. Online booking may incur a fee for certain packages.
We reserve the right to turn off bowling lanes, cancel karaoke sessions, close soft play or remove drivers from the track if anyone in the group is deemed unsuitable to continue, or is posing a risk to themselves or others. We may terminate your activity without notice if the behaviour of any member of your group is deemed likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to other drivers, other customers or staff.
Our staff are happy to serve you but will not tolerate abuse or violence under any circumstances. In this instance we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses.
No animals are allowed on site except guide dogs.
Children’s Birthday Parties
For ease, we recommend booking Children’s Birthday Parties for Bowling and Karting online. To reserve your lanes with our sales team, a non-refundable 50% deposit per child will be required (minimum of 7 children needed to book Birthdays for Bowling and Karting, 10 for soft play and 7 for Karting) at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the date of your party booking.
In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable. All members of the party must be under 16. The management regret that they cannot accept responsibility for groups of children, therefore it is requested that two parents, guardians or responsible persons aged 18 or over are present for every group of 6 children for the duration of the Birthday Party to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
All birthday packages are subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure that children are supervised in such a way as to avoid the possibility of any accident or injury from this cause or any other. The party organiser needs to provide the birthday cake for presentation to the Birthday Child.
To allow for collection of shoes (bowling shoes are optional) and allocation of lanes etc we recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your booking (unless you are booked at 10am) for Bowling, Soft Play or Karaoke or 30 minutes for Karting. Late arrivals may not be able to bowl and will lose the total amount paid. Please leave plenty of time for your journey; we will do our best to accommodate late comers however we are not responsible if traffic prevents your from attending on time.
Once you’ve made an online booking with us, you will receive an automatic e-booking confirmation. Also a thank you email asking for feedback will be sent to you after your booking date. In the future this may extend to a Newsletter which will include news, views and information (if you have requested this type of information). It will also have offers for you to take advantage of.
You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe on the email link provided. We do not share your electronic information with any third party unless you have explicitly stated you are happy for us to do that.
Additional Karting terms and conditions are below:
- A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 or 50% of the booking cost (whichever is the greater), is required at the time of booking. Full payment required for Arrive and Drive bookings and online bookings.
- Payments for Absolutely Leisure/Rogue Leisure bookings are non-refundable. Any rebookings will incur a fee of 10% of the total cost of the booking. Any bookings that are cancelled within seven days of the race will not be rebooked and no refund will be given. VAT will be charged on all corporate bookings, VAT will also be charged on food. Events must be paid as per terms of invoice. Failure to meet payment terms will lead to event being cancelled. Please note return address is different to the Karting Venue. Absolutely Leisure, The Arena, Stafferton Way, Maidenhead, SL6 1AY.
- Companies being invoiced will be permitted to increase their number of drivers therefore increasing the value of the event however the value of the event cannot be reduced.
- The final balance of monies (including VAT) is due 14 days prior to the event.
- All cheques are to be made payable to ‘Absolutely Leisure Ltd’
- All drivers must attend the briefing session before they are permitted to drive, arriving a minimum of 30 minutes before the booked time – we recommend arriving 45 minutes early. Absolutely Karting Club members are exempt from the briefing session during their membership.
- All drivers must wear appropriate footwear (i.e no open toe shoes) Karting overalls and helmets will be supplied by Absolutely Leisure/Rogue Leisure
- Children must wear neck braces for driving, supplied by Absolutely Leisure/Rogue Leisure .
- Cadet drivers must be aged 8-13 whilst Adult drivers must be aged 14 years or over. It is also required that drivers are deemed competent by staff to drive the karts. In the rare case that a driver poses a risk to themselves or others they will be removed from the circuit.
- The minimum height for cadet drivers is 1.3 metres tall. Minimum height for adult drivers is 1.52m.
- All drivers must be 14 years or over to compete in a special event/full race meeting.
- All drivers must be free of alcohol, illegal substances or prescription medication that would likewise prevent you from driving on the road or operating heavy machinery.
- Absolutely Karting reserves the right to refuse entry onto their premises.
- All drivers must wear a balaclava if they do not bring their own helmet. These can be brought in or purchased on site for a nominal fee. Gloves must also be worn, again these can be brought in or purchased.
- Online bookings are non refundable or transferable. Please ensure that you bring the credit/debit card used for your booking with you to the circuit. If you are not able to produce this card when you arrive, you will have to pay again for your reservation, at the venue. Your original payment would then be refunded within 14 days less a £10 administration fee.
- Any Arrive and Drive bookings for 9 people or fewer will be charged a £5 booking fee if booking through our Sales Centre. Online bookings for Arrive and Drive sessions do not carry a booking fee.
- Drivers must be 14 or over to take part in our Adult events. Only cadets having completed our Race Academy course to participate in Cadet Special Events.
- Pre-ordered food and drink will be confirmed to you upon arrival. In the unlikely event of anything being unavailable an alternative will be offered. Food will be served after your race unless otherwise agreed.
- All tracks may terminate your activity without notice if the behaviour of any member of your group is deemed likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to other drivers, other customers or staff. Our staff are happy to serve you but will not tolerate abuse or violence under any circumstances. In this instance we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses
- Management decisions are final
Failure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your session start time will result in loss of track time